[amibroker] Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0

Hello,

I'm trying to "Rebuild All" for the Quotetracker file, QT.dsw which is
supplied with Amibroker in the QT directory.  (Using Microsoft Visual
C++ 6.0)  However I'm getting the folowing messages:

Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'QT - Win32
Release'.
--------------------Configuration: QT - Win32 Rele
ase--------------------
Compiling resources...
Compiling...
StdAfx.cpp
Compiling...
ConfigDlg.cpp
Plugin.cpp
QT.cpp
Generating Code...
Linking...
   Creating library Release/QT.lib and object Release/QT.exp
Creating browse info file...
        0 file(s) copied.
Error executing c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe.

QT.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

The only directory not available (at least theat I can determine) is,

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\CRT\SRC

Does anyone know an easy fix to this problem?  Thanks in advance.

Aequalsz

PS  Sorry if this is slightly off topic.  Maybe I should post it on
the QT dll web site.