[amibroker] IF Tomasz is interested in my perspective of AB and price changes

Price increases are really a function of the Company leaders, if
people dont like it then market forces will work and a rebalancing
will take effect. I think the product has 2 strengths.

OWNER is on gorund floor with clients.TThis makes the software very
interactive and exciting for the future. YOU HAVE A SAY IN ITS
DEVELOPMENT !!!

2) Its extremely ecomical and efficiant at what it does.
- I literally was charged 2K + data for real time and I needed a
beeper srvice to tell me when thigs were happening . I can do the
same PLUS MORE WITH AB for the cost of the software only as it sucks
real time from my live server via QT and emails me . YOU ADD THAT
SAVING UP  !!!!

I bought the whole liscence , you would be mad not to feed the guy
who feeds you..cmon guys...its cheapppp. If you cant afford it why
are you trading when you can't afford a pair of socks ?

WHAT ATTRACTED AB to buy was -
ME was the ability to automate your ideas into real trading tools. I
would loove to see this extend to the whole trading proces :
1) DATA COLLECTION - fast, flexible ways to gather DATA from multiple
sources and markets.
2) AUTO BACKUP OF DATA
3) IDEAS / CALCULATIONs - ..creation of tools to calculate answers
4) TESTING IDEAS - back trading , real scenario trading , selection
criteria , pos sizing , etc .
5) RECORD KEEPING - automated posting of results, folder notes
attached to a share day or zone so u can construc records journals of
yre trades or obesrvations fast, collation of the notes to export.
6) WORKSHOPS to define enhance skills - this will attract future
staff or programmers how love markets and can program.

Postings /DEBATE Outcomes -
I think the most constructive points to consider mentioned in the
postings have been -
1) the examination of risk if the primary programmer is
incapacitated: what has been implemented if this should happen .It is
a question equally important for Tomasz to know if he cant program
his income can still be created if the product gets support and
growth.
2) To notify us of the company missions statement so that we know the
direction he wishes to take this product and hence attract like
thinking clients.