Re: [amibroker] What about life-long license? (Re: Weak dollar - rise in selling prices)

Tomasz, it is totally your prerogative to charge what you want for
your software. I personally think it is good that you have given
advance warning that the price could be rising.
It might be in your better interest to ignore the chitchat going on as
a result of your announcement as some of it is, to me, irrelevant.

--
Cheers
Graham