[amibroker] Re: Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probably be necessary

Thanks for the warning.  I'll pass it on to the president in the
morning.  Now how about sticking to something you know, like trading?
 Speaking ill of someone else's country is ***ALWAYS*** a losing
proposition.  Even I know that.