Re: [amibroker] Re: Float Analysis Alerts

FWIW, Eric Tangen coded his AFL Float indicators after reading the Steve Woods book.  Ron D
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Dugas
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 6:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Float Analysis Alerts

  I recently saw a book by Steve Woods on the Traders Library website called
  Float Analysis or Float Indicator, something like that. I got the impression
  that he combined a stock's float and turnover in some formula to come up
  with an indicator of some kind. I imagine you could probably still find the
  book and its synopsis there...

  Steve