[amibroker] Re:BarsSince(Buy) - Can somebody spell out the solution PLEASE? - ALREADY spelt

YES, I see what your saying but a little patience may help you if you
stick with it.
I agree about AB being powerful and flexible , yet it has a long way
to go too . This balnce of easy to use versus flexible is not as easy
as it sounds. Products like ADOBE have this balance very in order I
think .
However , I think the more feedback / constructive information Tomasz
recieves the more he is likely to develop it further in the right
direction .
I think a priority should be some logical documentation. eg
When  you upgrade a new version you also get an updated help menu OR
an uploadable menu with total summary of commands .. for
AFL down/up . There are all little examples in the WHATS new sections
so i think if it the examples are all merged the better it is .
ORganised by keywords.
I also want to mention 2 things
1) I think the search information feature online should be uploadable
so you have an offline version ... and help menu could be improved .I
have noticed it is not that forgiving to find a topic your interested
in ...eg RANDOM doesnt have alot of stuff .

2) the search feature in YAHOO groups doesnt have a search thru all
the posts.. so it can be time sonsuming and hence easier toask
someone ..!!