[amibroker] RT data feed in trial version?

Hi.

I'm evaluating the Amibroker trial version and would like to check out
the RT feed.  I have an IB account
set up for ActiveX and socket clients.

The Amibroker trial version only seems to allow me to create a database
with the default data source,
so I can't specify the IB plugin as a source and therefore can't get a
real-time feed.  Is there any workaround
for this?

I'm aware the trial version won't let me actually save any data in the
database, which is ok, but I'd like to
see how the RT feed actually works before jumping in.

I searched the archives of this list and the FAQ and help files without
success.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,

Spots