[amibroker] HELP WITH FEEDS

Hi all

I have sent several emails to Amibroker which they have answered
politely and promptly  but  cannot get a definative anser from them.

I know nothing about computer language and feel their help pages are
written to perhaps be more complex than they really are  .

I wish to use Amibroker to look at the S+P , Dow and Nas comp and
100  realtime and trade when cetain Ma`s cross.
At the moment i use Quote .com live charts --Not Q charts  and it
looks like you can use Quote.com to feed Amibroker

Amibroker say  you need better( esignal  or IQ ) to get live real
time prices/charts as Quote has to go through a server and the delay
can be several minutes !!!
Could I use  Quote .com  live charts to feed Ami  with a smaller
delay than this ? and secondly  is it difficult to set up the plug
in ( if you need one )  for this feed  ?

I use quotetracker and sharescope at the moment and find these so
much easier  ----   as  i say , I am not too good on computer set
ups /language     and really want Amibroker for the sound alerts you
can set up  with it   plus it looks good

thank you