[amibroker] questions for experienced users

Hi,

I am looking at purchasing AmiBroker and have some questions from
some of you have experience.  I paid a lot for TradeStation and used
it several years,but my installation CD was lost in a recent move and
Omega Research is out of business so I can't get a replacement.  Have
been trying MetaTrader, but it seems a little quirky.

questions:
1.  Can you test systems using different timeframes in the same
test.  Example:  check to see if daily High is above a daily MA and
check for a cross two hourly MA.  Trade Station was great at doing
this, I have not been able to find this capability in MetaTrader.

2.  Can you use your system in realtime to generate signals and trade
out the the same software you test your system in. Is anyone using it
for Forex in realtime?  Stocks?  Futures?

3.  From what I have seen the language, I think it's called AFL,
looks a lot more like TS Easy Language than MQL.  Anyone with any
experience in both that has comments?

Would appreciate any comments.  There seems to be a lot of software
out there but as most know, switching software is kind of like
changing spouses!!!

Thanks in advance.

Jim