[amibroker] BarsSince(Buy) - Can somebody spell out the solution PLEASE?

Hello,
I have been searching for a way to figure out BarsSince(Buy).  I
followed the other thread and did not see an actual solution.
Tomasz pointed to a location which had a for loop.  In a backtest
AFL, how can a for loop be used?

Anyway, like the other guys pointed out: Just tell me how to do
BarsSince(Buy) both in the case of multiple open positions and one
position only.

Amibroker is very powerful.  I only wish Tomasz would see things
more from a user perspective and tighten up the software and
documentation.  A hot temper does not help the user at all.  I am
beginning to see Amibroker like Linux: POWERFUL and STRONG but a
pain in the rear to use.

Anyways, I hope somebody will just spell the solution.  I don't care
if there are a thousand ways to achieve, I just want one way so that
I can get on with my task at hand.

Thanks.