RE: [amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker

Great news Tomasz, thanks.

While I'm wishing, will it have block indent, or find and replace tools?
With those few features, I'd work in an outside editor *very* much less
often.

(FWIW, find and replace with regular expressions would be even better, but
much harder to implement, document, and support I'm sure. I'm a fan of them,
but even so, they're not something I use every day.)

Dave Merrill