From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 3:08 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Monitoring RT IntraDay charts of
1000+
symbols in AmiBroker?

Hello,

You can get 2000-symbol subscription from eSignal (note: it is
expensive)
and then no backfill is done when scanning and it is way faster.
Please note that if you want to get 2000 streaming symbols you
have to have
DECENT internet connection (1Mbit/sec minimum).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com