Re: [amibroker] Re: Monitoring RT IntraDay charts of 1000+ symbols in AmiBroker?

Hello,

Livecharts is web-only service. It is slow and useful for novices only. Livecharts
data is streaming only to their Java applet and 3rd party apps (for example AmiQuote)
can retrieve data only via HTTP requests which means they are NOT streaming but
polled, thus the update is delayed from few seconds to few minutes (depending how many
symbols you get).

QCHARTS is their more expensive service ($99/mo) and it delivers true streaming real-time data
compatible with 3rd party apps. If you want to use QCharts in AmiBroker you would need
separate plugin ($20 one-time fee).

BUT be warned that despite Quote.com claims there is no such thing like "NO LIMIT" of symbols.
QCharts simply "saturates" if you request too many data and refuses to work at all.
100-200 streaming symbols in parallel are realistic.
There is a QCharts mailing list at:

It is recommended to read subscribers opinions before going for QCharts.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com