  From: DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 3:03 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Excellent ^N225 statistics

  The

  y=StochD();
  z=BarsSince(y<Ref(y,-1));
  Short=z==5 AND y>Optimize("y",77,70,90,1);
  d=Optimize("d",7,5,10,1);
  Cover=Ref(Short,-d);
  Plot(C,"",1,64);
  PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow*Short,colorRed);
  PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow*Cover,colorBrightGreen);

  gives excellent winners/losers ratio [12:2, 15:1 etc] for the last
  ^N225 years.

  Dimitris

        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada