RE: [amibroker] UltraEdit

Hi Dan,

Thanks for this. I use UE all the time, for AFL when I have time, and other
things.

I put a version of an AFL wordfile for it in the AFL library some time ago;
search for UltraEdit. I kept it updated for a while, but haven't lately. You
might as well post your update there too. It's also probably good to
announce here when you update it, so people who are interested can get a
fresh copy.

Dave Merrill
  I have updated an UltraEdit (UED) definition file to include the
  latest AFL syntax. It has all the functions from the web site so it
  includes the most recent additions (StaticVar and ClipBoard
  functions, etc).

  Although I use the AB editor for simple fixes, I still prefer
  UltraEdit for more complicated changes. The UED features I find most
  useful are the parenthesis (and bracket and brace) matching (set the
  cursor on one and the matching one is highlighted), sophisticated
  search and replace, the capability of having multiple files open (and
  displayed in multiple windows), and even more colorizing options (8
  separate word groups in addition to normal text, comments, alternate
  block comments, strings, and numbers) .

  If anybody else is interested, I'll figure out what it takes to
  upload it. I think there used to be a UED definition file in the
  files section but I don't see it now.

  Dan