[amibroker] UltraEdit

I have updated an UltraEdit (UED) definition file to include the
latest AFL syntax. It has all the functions from the web site so it
includes the most recent additions (StaticVar and ClipBoard
functions, etc).

Although I use the AB editor for simple fixes, I still prefer
UltraEdit for more complicated changes. The UED features I find most
useful are the parenthesis (and bracket and brace) matching (set the
cursor on one and the matching one is highlighted), sophisticated
search and replace, the capability of having multiple files open (and
displayed in multiple windows), and even more colorizing options (8
separate word groups in addition to normal text, comments, alternate
block comments, strings, and numbers) .

If anybody else is interested, I'll figure out what it takes to
upload it. I think there used to be a UED definition file in the
files section but I don't see it now.

Dan

Note: If you don't know about it, info. is here:
http://www.ultraedit.com/