Re: [amibroker] Re: To: Tomasz Janeczko on Monitoring RT IntraDay charts of 1000+...

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: To: Tomasz Janeczko on Monitoring RT IntraDay charts of 1000+...
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:17:27 +0100

Hello,

There is a quirk in eSignal Data Manager - although the plugin asks
data manager to remove the symbol from the list, the DM does NOT do this
if such request happens too often.
The newest plugin
http://www.amibroker.com/bin/eSignal179.exe

includes some additional delay to workaround this problem of DM.

Another hint is to go to
File->Database Settings->Configure and enter there 50 into "symbol limit"
field so we left some "reserve" for eSignal data manager.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com