[amibroker] Re: To: Tomasz Janeczko on Monitoring RT IntraDay charts of 1000+...

Hi Bob,

I did use "Wait for backfill" option.  However, whenever I have more
than 150 symbols in database, and explore them, the eSignal data
manager will alert me that "Your symbol count exceeds that authorized
by your password.  Please limit your symbols accordingly or the
eSignal Data Manager will do so during its midnight run...."

Do I miss anything here?

Thanks,
Jim