[amibroker] Re: OT: calling Eliot Spitzer please

Yuki,
The last two candles give an obvious picture.
To cross 10,900 and go lower, you need V=68,000. [Nov11]
To cross 10,900 and go higher, you need V=81,000. [Nov12]
The interpretation is [for me] unique : 10,900 is a resistance, not a
support.
If, 2-3 bars later, the same Friday´s money will push the prices to
go lower, it will be quite easy, much easier than Nov11 attempt.
The end of the next week will give the confirmation of this scenario.
Dimitris
[BTW, who is Eliot Spitzer ??]