[amibroker] OT: calling Eliot Spitzer please

Hi DT,

Yesterday?  It didn't happen, apparently.  Not only were machinery
orders a negative surprise with 60 minutes to go yesterday, Q3 GDP
was a negative surprise this morning before the open.  And the dollar
tanked, too.  Three strikes and you're out, right?

Apparently not.  Osaka said up, and up we went.

10,900 doesn't look like the level, as I said.  Nor does the headline
11,000 mean much to me, either, and we closed above it.  The number
that failed, for nearly an hour near the close, was that 50-day, now
at about 11,035.  Our high was 11,026 -- we closed just off that.

I did nothing.  There will be time (and setups) on Monday.  If the
market takes out the 50-day, I'll get dragged along for the ride.
That December vacation is looking better all the time.  ^^_^^

Yuki