Re: [amibroker] Re: asx quotes from yahoo-caveman

You need a broking account in order to connect with the data feed.
Comsec is slow because instead of just providing a bit of data you
download a complete page of data. (at least that is how I think of it)
Just check the QT website for the complete list of data suppliers.

--
Cheers
Graham