Re: [amibroker] Re: asx quotes from yahoo-caveman

Comsec is about the worst intraday data provider due to it being
extremely slow and bandwidth hungry
I use westpac broking as it is fast and uses only a relatively small
amount of bandwidth (Etrade is another that is ok, but not as fast as
westpac)
Check the list at QT site of data suppliers.
as an example here is the bytes used per symbol

etrade	3200
comsec	28000
sanford	100

I don't have those for Westpac but it is much less than etrade,
possibly close to sanford.

--
Cheers
Graham