[amibroker] Re: wrong Backtesting results:

Coin tossing where the %wins are 50, yes, they are correct regarding
that.  But trading is not just coin tossing.  One can develop a
system to have %wins much greater than that.  In addition to money
management and psychology, selecting the markets appropriately
(market timing) is a great part of that.

rgds, Pal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Janos, Michael"
<michael.janos@xxxx> wrote:
> Just read "A Random Walk Down Wall Street" and I think the failure
of
> their argument  is to prove their theory they tested indicators not
> systems and don't realise that a small edge with aggressive money
> management and risk control can give good positive returns.
However, it