[amibroker] Re: jScript Questions

> I had difficulty getting the EXPORT method to write out a CSV file
on an EXPLORE but somehow
> finally getting it to work.  I cannot get the EXPLORE("") ... in
this mode to display the report
==We can take this offline if you would like.  But following TJ's
Example #2 helped me. (http://www.amibroker.com/guide/objects.html)

> Also how would you select a single stock to apply these scripts
to   as in APPLYTO = 1 for the current stock?
> Do you have to preload Amibroker's display window?  That seems to
work but it not generic(or programatic?).
> I guess a workaround would be a watchlist with a single issue.
==To be honest, I wouldnt' consider using the watchlists, as a
workaround.  That's what they are there for, and they provide very
powerful flexibility.  Let's say you only trade the S&P500 stocks.
Utilize the Market1 for that list.  Then use the Watchlists to create
Long Candidates, Short Candidates lists.  Not only that, but if you
keep a running a trade log in excel, you can then code VBA to
determine which positions are currently open, and then auto update AB
with your current open positions into a "Open Position" watchlist.

First of all, its taken me a while to actually develop a system that
I believe can be successful.  Now that I'm trying to ease my daily
tasks through automation, I'm finding that AB has all the power
necessary to help me as an EOD trader.

Gives me more time to play Halo 2. :)

- chris