[amibroker] Re: little piece of code

Hi Ed
I have a same peice of code in excel with the regressionlines as
stated by you. Is it posible for u to code it further so that the
reg-lines can be projected 10timeunits ahead in future.This is what
I have in excel and it is off emmense use.

Regards

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed nl" <ed2000nl@xxxx> wrote:
> previous subject line was in error ....
>
> in my attemps to make a trend following systems I made this little
piece of code pure for visualisation. Put is in the Ind. Builder and
click somewhere in the chart with the mouse.