[amibroker] Database setup help please

Second go at posting. First time it did not go thru, but I am
receiving threads to my email address from someone elses posting?
Would anyone know why??  Hi all.  I am a newbie & would much
appreciate some help please.  I have read all documentation, & had a
play, but do not want to mess things up, so am seeking advice.  What
I would like to is:  Setup a database containing only & all the
stocks of DJI, nasdaq100, & SP500, for example, & all those stocks
groups & sector & category info, (& other indexes but not their
stocks, ie Hang Seng, etc.  I have downloaded the complete US stocks
file from AB website, so I do have those files to work with.   I know
how to create a new database (File, new database) but don't how to
get ONLY the tls files I require,  actually into this database, &
have it automatically retain all the Sector & groups info. Do I copy
the files over in windows explorer, or directly in Amibroker? When I
import only those files, it does not retain the sector & groups
details.  Do I have to setup the complete US stocks selfexecuting
file, & then manually delete each of the stocks I don't want in the
database.  That seems very awkward & time consuming.     Can someone
more experienced than myself please give me a reasonably detailed
description of what I need to do? Thanks in advance.  Confused
Paul   :?"