[amibroker] Re: Tokyo Tuesday

The last 6 months [from the end April peak] is a typical descending
triangle.
The basis of the triangle [~10,600] is a weak support.
On the other side, 10,900 became a strong resistance day by day.
In 9 bars we will meet the 0.618 of the main uptrend period
[28/4/2003-15/4/2004]
It will be probably a trough, since the previous 0.500 was a fair
peak [Oct7]
Etc, etc.
Dimitris
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi DIMITRIS,
>
> Tuesday, November 9, 2004, 4:48:48 PM, you wrote:
>
> DT> Yuki, How about testing the 10,600 soon ?
>
> It would be a real test, for sure.  As I'm confident that you know,
> this is the "line in the sand".  Since late July, we have been in an
> 800 point range basis the ^225.  11,400 has been the upside, and
> 10,600 has been the downside.
>
> I cannot rule out a test of that number.  But I would give up my
> positions before that, and regroup to fight another day.  We are
dead
> smack in the middle of the range now, which makes prognostication
> rather difficult.  At that number, I'd have to try again, however,
> although I'd probably demand a discount because of the negativity.
>
> In early October, I thought we were embarking on a run.
Nonetheless,