[amibroker] Re: trading signals for tomorrow

Ha! - right now I'm using your suggestion. :)  In your post, you had
a Bollinger Band position scoring.  This worked far better than what
I had been using in the past.

My system currently takes short (4-5 day) stabs at trends.  So I
guess Bollinger PS would work well for that purpose.

Thanks for your help!
- chris