[amibroker] Re: trading signals for tomorrow

It may seem like a lot do, but *each one has its own specific
purpose*.  I've found that if you don't you will get confused... like
playing around with chart/backtest file - close quickly cause you have
to go, then do a daily explore - you lose lots of imte later rumaging
through a whole bunch of commented out code each time (for example
using $50,000 for equity as oppose to Equity() - big difference
whether you're backtesting or daily scanning)

Again - this is only what I do, what works for you works for you.

As for exploration, i find it much more useful than scanning for daily
work.  For example, my columns are:
- Ticker
- Date/Time
- Buy (1/0)
- Sell (1/0)
- PositionScore
- Today's High (to set limit buy order when buying)
- Current Stop (to set in my excel trade log file, so that I can
monitor positions easily)
- PositionSize (# of shares, as you may see below - my code spits out
position size/stop according to my 1% stop loss rule)
- CashRequired (Basically how much cash i need to take position.
Helpful in determining when I need to reduce my position - or which
account to place trade in. IRA, regular brokerage etc. I don't trade
on margin)

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm really only working with those
2-3 afl files regularly.  Other afl code I have is mostly for play -
i.e. testing new indicators, etc.  And also, mistakes with your Daily
code can become expensive.

And if anyone else would like to share how they organize themselves,
I'm sure we all can learn something new.

Regards,
- chris