Re: [amibroker] Re: trading signals for tomorrow

Chris, thanks.  This Explore version you use to find what to trade
tomorrow.  Do you just have buy and sell columns with the logical 1s and 0s
from the B/S arrays from the backtest code and then sort to bring the
current sigs to the top and what else?  A column of all the symbols, of course.
Is this what you are doing.  It seems so awkward to have to take these
extra steps just to get the trading sigs....
Sid