[amibroker] Re: Code Help ( Hi Kaveman)

Hi Kaveman,
The code below ran succesfully on EOD chart .But the same did not
gave any signal on Intraday chart, when i run it in auto-analysis.
When I loaded the opening Intra-Day data(5min) just 2min after
market opened I expected a sell signal as the open was above yday
high, but it did not.ON the contrary it gave me sell signal when i
run it over EOD at the days end.Any suggestions pls.

Regards

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "iascool" <sai20_2000@xxxx> wrote:

> Thanks Kaveman
> I really appreciate your changes in code have worked instantly on
> daily charts.
> I have a bit problem on intraday charts , I have imported @ 50
> scrips intraday in AB. But
> 1)The scrip names have a specific daily code in front of them for
eg
> on 28 oct 2004 the scrip will be XXXEQ10142 and the same scrip on
>    29 Oct 2004 the scrip will be XXXEQ10382 .When I import it in
AB

<kavemanperth@xxxx>