[amibroker] Re: Code Help

Thanks Kaveman
I really appreciate your changes in code have worked instantly on
daily charts.
I have a bit problem on intraday charts , I have imported @ 50
scrips intraday in AB. But
1)The scrip names have a specific daily code in front of them for eg
on 28 oct 2004 the scrip will be XXXEQ10142 and the same scrip on
   29 Oct 2004 the scrip will be XXXEQ10382 .When I import it in AB
the scrip donot overwrite(/append) to itself but forms a saperate
entity.I have gone thru help file to find that "alias" function does
manages to merge data which have slightly diff scrip codes of same
scrips but from diff data locations. I prefer the intraday data
should form series od data in same scrip rather than different one.
Any Suggestions pls

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kaveman perth <kavemanperth@xxxx>