From: "Ken Henderson" <kjh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:20:03 +1100
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amibroker] Multiple Time Frame

Hi

Can anyone advise how to expand the vertical axis for the formula below:-

Many thanks in advance.

Ken

/* MA now operates on 15 minute data, ma15_13 holds time-compressed 13 bar
MA of 15min bars */

ma15_13 = MA( C, 13 );
TimeFrameRestore(); // restore time frame to original

TimeFrameSet( inHourly ); // switch now to hourly
mah_9 = EMA( C, 34 ); // 9 bar moving average from hourly data
TimeFrameRestore(); // restore time frame to original

Plot( Close, "Price", colorYellow, styleCandle );

// plot expanded average

Plot( TimeFrameExpand( ma15_13, in15Minute), "13 bar moving average from 15
min bars", colorBlack );

Plot( TimeFrameExpand( mah_9, inHourly), "9 bar moving average from hourly
bars", colorRed );

  _____