From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/17/04 23:59:36
To: Robert Lu
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Multiple Time Frame

Hello Robert,

Here is an example of what you described.

/* IMPORTANT Set the periodicity to 'Daily' via Settings... button ->
General tab */

/* Switch to Weekly Timeframe */
TimeFrameSet( inWeekly );
wRSI = RSI(); // Default 14 period
TimeFrameRestore();

wRSI = TimeFrameExpand( wRSI, inWeekly);

Filter = 1;
AddColumn(RSI(),"RSI");
AddColumn(wRSI,"Weekly RSI");

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com

Sunday, October 17, 2004, 11:36:49 AM, you wrote:

RL> Hi,

RL> I am wondering if we can display both daily and weekly RSI value
RL> simultaneously in Explore mode?

RL> Thanks in advance for your help.

RL> Best regards,
RL> Robert