[amibroker] Re: Mr.Janeczko re:Gann & Fibonacci projection tool

 Hello,
 I am a retired stockbroker, air-traffic controller, commercial
pilot/flying instructor living in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. I chose
the nic carefully because I do rave about Nova Scotia and how
beautiful it is. If some of you would like to see for yourself
please visit my webpage at www.theportraitsofnature.com . While not
all of the shots are from Nova Scotia the bulk of them are. I hope
that will settle any questions about my credentials.
 I use Amibroker, Neoticker3 EOD as well as QuoteTracker for my
charting programs. My computer skills are very modest,
unfortunately, so this is why I utilize the programs many of you
have generously given to the library. If and when I can contribute I
will as I have always paid my own way, always. Thank you.

respectfully,

Tim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael.S.G." <OzFalconAB@xxxx>
wrote:
> Tim,
>
>     Did you pick that email on purpose or you just a hack?
>
>     ATB
>        MSG
>

> jism1992 wrote:
>

> > Tim's question has not been answered. I appreciate it if someone
> > familiar with the Gann projection formula posted on Amibroker's
> > members page to explain. Thanks.
> >
> > Mr. Janeczko,
> > I looked at your formula for the above indicator and wondered how
> > to apply it. Could you please explain how a person could get
those
> > projections for future dates? I know using the Fib time tool you
can
> > get approximate turning points but this looks like an interesting
> > tool for discerning possible turn dates as well (especially with
> > Gann). I would very much
> > appreciate your help and how I would apply it. Thank you.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Tim
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sldkfjl sldfkj
> > <dynomitedoll_ddd@xxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > hello Mr raven ,
> > >      there is a small mistake in the formula .I finally nailed
it to
> > stocks and commodities mag on trader.com.
> > >      This is the correct formula . Insert it at the bar
> > (PlotBlueDot( round( bpt2 + 0.707 * ( bpt4 - bpt2 ) ), Level );)
> > >     As for future prices use the fibonacci and gann lines for
both
> > time and price given in amibroker main  chart window.
> > >       Hope this solves part of your problem . If you have a
better
> > solution let me know.
> > >     DD_ddd
> > >
> > > raven4ns <raven4ns@xxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > Mr. Janeczko,
> > > I looked at your formula for the above indicator and wondered
how
> > > to apply it. Could you please explain how a person could get
those
> > > projections for future dates? I know using the Fib time tool
you can
> > > get approximate turning points but this looks like an
interesting
> > > tool for discerning possible turn dates as well (especially
with
> > > Gann). I would very much
> > > appreciate your help and how I would apply it. Thank you.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Tim
> > >

> > > Check AmiBroker web page at:
> > > http://www.amibroker.com/
> > >
> > > Check group FAQ at:

> > >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

> > Check AmiBroker web page at:
> > http://www.amibroker.com/
> >
> > Check group FAQ at:
> >

> > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
> > click here

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299sdep9/M=315388.5543473.6613715.30011
76/D=groups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1099370541/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k
2/*https://www.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?
pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS>

subject=Unsubscribe>