Re: [amibroker] Re: Study break not working

I am also using the most recent Beta...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kropotkin
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 7:15 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Study break not working

  Thanks Anthony.

  Maybe it's a beta problem. I'm using 4.63 beta. I was getting getting
  the same problems with my previous version (4.58 beta, I think).
  Tomasz?

  Cheers
  Chris

  --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
  wrote:
  > I created a trendline sloping down, using ticker APPX....called it
  StudyID SR...loaded your formula in AA , selected current ticker, n
  last quotations and n=1, clicked SCAN...double clicked on the results
  window and the arrows were shown correctly....If we could view
  attachments, you could see it.....

  > There is another problem somewhere else....
  >
  > Anthony

  com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html

  >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  Service.