[amibroker] Problem with DRAG DROP dissapearing

I use PLOTS eg ..
Plot( MA(C,200),"MA200",colorWhite,styleLine );

I have sevral functions in DRAG drop menu and they work individually
and when overlayed onto say price.
When I over lay 2 different functions sometimes one dissapears even
though it still has parameters available.

I think its a conflict in plot but Im not sure how to make sure
conflicts dont occur..The question then becoimes overlaying same
function with different paramters and how this can be done reliably
too.

Can anyone shed some light thanks:-)

Moz