From: "Terry" <MagicTH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AMIBroker and Candlestick Patterns

Yes, of course. Iım surprised the demo version does not show this. Have you
checked your preferences to see what type of chart to display? Have you
clicked on the View menu and set your Price Chart Style? Click on Indicator
Builder and add a standard Price chart (and click APPLY). This has
commentary. You must open your Interpretation window with View ->
Interpretation.
--
Terry