Re: [amibroker] Exrem and Equity

I guess if I just whited out everything I would not notice
discrepancies as well.

I will try to explain myself again

The exitprice acts like a trailing stop which is what it should do,
and the sell signal occurs when the price crosses below the exitprice.
The exitprice is based on the highest value of a variable after the
buy signal occurs. Any additional UNWANTED buy signals should be
removed by exrem or equity.
But when a variable like Exit as I have shown that is based on values
since a buy signal are not changed to just the first buy signal. They
keep being affected by the subsequent extra buy signals.
In the explore rersults below I have listed the buy/sell signals and
the Exitprice. The last column is a check on where the exitprice
dropped without an actual buy, just a buy that was exremmed. See
20/09/2004.

Ticker	  Date/Time	Buy	Sell	ExitPrice	check
BSL	10/09/2004	1	0	7.984	0
BSL	13/09/2004	0	0	8.163	0
BSL	14/09/2004	0	0	8.163	0
BSL	15/09/2004	0	0	8.163	0
BSL	16/09/2004	0	0	8.163	0
BSL	17/09/2004	0	0	8.163	0
BSL	20/09/2004	0	0	8.088	1
BSL	21/09/2004	0	0	8.125	0
BSL	22/09/2004	0	0	8.184	0
BSL	23/09/2004	0	0	8.194	0
BSL	24/09/2004	0	0	8.293	0
BSL	27/09/2004	0	0	8.311	0
BSL	28/09/2004	0	0	8.311	0
BSL	29/09/2004	0	0	8.311	0
BSL	30/09/2004	0	0	8.322	0
BSL	  1/10/2004                0	0	8.354	0
BSL	  4/10/2004	0	0	8.439	0
BSL	  5/10/2004	0	0	8.508	0
BSL	  6/10/2004	0	0	8.508	0
BSL	  7/10/2004	0	0	8.508	0