[amibroker] Exrem and Equity

I have a formula that uses the exit price based on
HighestSince(Buy,H-xxx). I have noticed that using exrem or equity the
buy signals don't show in explore or on charts, but any value based on
them is affected
I notice that the exit price which by its definition should only ever
rise, not fall, until the sell signal occur. But at subsequent buy
signals the exit price does fall even though these are not shown when
you are using equity(1) or exrem(buy,sell)
Has anyone come across this, and has a method to actually remove the
unwanted signals
Here is a small sample code to demonstrate

Buy  = Day()%5==0;
Exit = HighestSince( Buy, H-3*ATR(14) );
Sell = Cross( Exit, C );

//Buy = ExRem( Buy, Sell );
//Sell = ExRem( Sell, Buy );
Equity(1);

Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleBar);
PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow*Buy,colorGreen,0,L,-10);
PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow*Sell,colorRed,0,L,-10);
Plot( Exit, "Exitprice", colorViolet,styleDots|styleNoLine|styleNoRescale);

Filter = 1;
AddColumn( Buy, "Buy", 1 );
AddColumn( Sell, "Sell", 1 );
AddColumn( Exit , "ExitPrice", 1.3);
AddColumn( exit<Ref(exit,-1) AND Buy==0, "check", 1);

--
Cheers
Graham