Von: Thomas Zmuck [mailto:tzg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2004 23:33
An: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: AW: [amibroker] DynaOrder

Hello David,

I trade forex through FXCM.
I have tried to contact dynaorder multiple times. Unfortunately they don't
reply to any mail, also not to mails from my friends. Maybe they are out of
business and only the website is still available. Be carefully.

Currently I try www.hypertrader.li
They have a tool, called hyperorder, to connect fxcm with amibroker through
email dispatcher. Check out their site.
If you are interested to share your experience with me I am very interested.
I have tried it today but have not got it to work, but principle it should
work.

The principle is simple: Through Amibroker Alert a email is sent to any mail
address you define. Hyperorder reads the informations from this mail and
sents the order to fxcm/refco. Note: Many other brokers are also available
through hyperorder.
The next step is to have the possibility that amibroker reads the
informations from received hyperorder mails.
Hyperorder checks the status of open positions, etc.. and sents a mail to a
defined mail address. Now amibroker must read this informations to know if a
position is maybe already stopped out, etc...

They also have other solutions instead the email delivery. However I don't
know how they work. Unfortunately there is not a lot of description on their
site. But I believe the tools are worth of trying.

On the other site I have not found any other tool than dynaorder for
automatic trading. Do you know any other one ?

Best regards

Thomas Zmuck
www.tradingbasis.com