From: "virtuouz_pagan" <dimension@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 04:29:27 -0000
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Summing volume

thanks much.  any ideas on why i get a syntax error with the code
below? If i include the code within the "IF" clause with out the
actualy "IF" block, it works fine. but with the "IF" clause there i
get the following error:
"Line 15, Column 2:
         AddColumn(fCumVol,"fCumVol", 1.0);

         AddColumn(bBuy,"Buy", 1.0);

      Buy = True;

}
-^

Error 3.
Condition in IF, WHILE, FOR statements
has to be Numeric or Boolean type.
You can not use array here,
please use [] (array subscript operator)
to access array elements"

Here is the code:
stockFloat = 19100000;

fCumVol = Ref( fCumVol = Sum( V, 5 ), -1);

bBuy =       ( V > ( stockFloat ) ) AND
            ( fCumVol < stockFloat ) AND
            ( C > O ) ;

if ( bBuy )
{
      Filter = 1;

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129a4dsog/M=295196.4901138.6071305.30011
> 76/D=g

roups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1098414491/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
> p://com
> > panion.yahoo.com>
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > *
subject=Unsubscribe>
> > *
> Service
> > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129jnevc3/M=315388.5500238.6578046.30011
76/D=g

roups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1098416071/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*htt
ps://ww
> w.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?
pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS>

> *
> *
Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Check group FAQ at:

 <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1293vk4r0/M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=g
roups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1098419387/A=2376776/R=0/SIG=11ldm1jvc/*http://pro
motions.yahoo.com/ydomains2004/index.html>

*
*
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .