  From: leading_indicator_1
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 2:45 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] How does Amibroker compare against the rest

  Would like to hear your opinions.  If you have had a chance to use
  other similare software (wealth-lab, tradestation, metastock...) how
  does amibroker compare against them?  It obviously beats them when it
  comes to price but are you satisfied?  Pros and Cons, limitations,
  bottom line?
  I just installed trial version and have intraday strategies that I
  would like to try out.  Not sure yet if Amibroker can do the job.

  Thanks for all your answers.