  From: enzo [mailto:herrfrechdax@xxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 9:07 AM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [amibroker] How can I debug AFL code

  Hello,

  how do you guys debug your code? Until now I am plotting results,
  but this is not satisfying.

  How can I display the value of an array thats a result of my
  operations. Per example, in the terminology I am used to an array is
  an internal table, which consists of rows and columns.  When
  plotting the result of:

  HiBar = LastValue( ValueWhen( Status("firstvisiblebarindex")
  ==BarIndex(), HHVBars( H, per ) ) );

  a straight line is plotted at 10 in the axis (in my example). How
  can I see how many rows the array has and what are the values?

  Is there a tool? Is someone using _TRACE in combination with the
  software from sysinternal.com? The output there does not seem to
  fulfill my needs.

  Thanx for any hint,
  regards
  enzo