[amibroker] MESSAGE OF THANKS

Hello everyone,
 I wish to express my appreciation to everyone who helped me get my
AB set up. It's finally finished, for now....LOL.  During this
process my computer skills have increased and so has my patience.
When your computer skills are almost zero they have nowhere to go,
but up......LOL. In any event, please accept my sincere thanks to
any and all for your help.

Kindest regards,

Tim