[amibroker] Re: Chandelier Exit stop price

I can see the stop being applied in AA Results and on the chart as
shown in the original post (below.)

But I can't see is what the trailing stop price is prior to the stop
being executed. I can't tell my broker at the end of the day what my
intraday stop price *was*. :-)

Any ideas on how to chart the stop price from what the Chandelier
Exit provides?

Thanks.

/joe

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terry <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:
> It will show in your backtest under Ex Price. You can recognize
Stop exits
> because they will be marked in the Trade column as such (unless you
have
> done an ExRem, which wipes out the Stop flags.
> --
> Terry
>

> From: "Joe" <j0etr4der@xxxx>
> Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:59:51 -0000
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Re: Chandelier Exit stop price
>

> How do I get the stop price using the Chandelier Exit?  Thanks.
>
> /joe
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terry <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:
> > I donšt understand your question. What are you looking for? Where?
> > --
> > Terry
> >

> > I'm using the Chandelier Exit described in the Help and
implemented
> > so:
> >
> > //====================Chandelier Exit==========================//
> > ATRp = 2;//Optimize("ATRp",3,2,8,1); // ATR period
> > ATRc = 3.4;//Optimize("ATRc",3.4,2.5,4.55,0.1); //Chandelier
> > multiplier
> > ATRr = ATRc*ATR(ATRp);
> > ApplyStop(stopTypeTrailing, stopModePoint, ATRr, 1, True);
> >
> > I can see it triggering in the Back Test results and on the chart:
> > Equity(1);
> > Plot(Sell==4,"Trailing",colorOrange,shapeSmallDownTriangle);
> >
> > My question is, how do I get the actually stop price prior to AB
> > showing it after the stop is triggered?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > /joe
>

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ckt2ff/M=315388.5500238.6578046.300117
6/D=g

roups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1097881201/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*http
s://ww
> w.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?
pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS>

> *