Re: [amibroker] Problem with AmiQuote and Yahoo Current

Enzo,

Using Amiquote historical...I assume you mean Yahoo historical downloaded
with Amiquote?

1. I have used the same method. Current quotes do not take more than 1-2
seconds. How many symbols do you have?
2. Current quotes have never messed up historical data.
3. Amiquote remembers the last days you downloaded which is why the date
range comes up for 2 days.
4. To fix you history, you do not need to use quote editor to delete them.
Just open Amiquote, change the date range and re-import. It will overwrite
the bad data.

Check out Medved QuoteTracker. It can get RT (or near RT) from about 100
sources. I loaded it 2 days ago and it works great. Now I get updates every
second or so during the day to my EOD data which is exactly what I need for
my EOD systems (I do not care about minute or any intraday data). I still do
nightly updates from Yahoo historical. I paid the $5/month to Medved to
avoid having to click on their ads, otherwise itıs totally free.
--
Terry