Re: [amibroker] Downloading quotes from Esignal

Gary,

Please understand that you have to provide more details
if you want to get help. I am thousands kilometers away
and I don't see your computer screen. You have to describe what you
did exactly, what you see in File->Database Settings, etc.
(this applies to EVERYONE asking for help - you should provide
AS MUCH DETAILS as possible so we can reproduce your setup
WITHOUT SEEING YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN).

Anyway (just a guess here, because of no exact description
of your settings):

*IF* you have separate database for EOD and
*IF* "base time interval* in File->Database Settings
is set to "EOD"  THEN
you should make sure that
you have no more than 3000 bars in "number of bars to load" field
because 3000 EOD bars is MORE than 10 years and eSignal

now

*IF* you are using MIXED EOD/intraday mode
in File->Database Settings->Intraday Settings,
AND
*IF* you have "1-minute" selected in  "base time interval* in File->Database Settings
THEN
either
a) UNCHECK "Mixed EOD/Intraday mode"
OR
b) INCREASE "Number of bars to load" to 80000
(this is required if you want to use mixed EOD/Intraday data with eSignal)
and Force backfill again.

Please understand that there are lots of settings and
if you want to get QUICK HELP you have to PROVIDE YOUR SETTINGS.
So if above still does not help you you need to send us
SCREENSHOTS of
File->Database Settings
and
File->Database Settings->Intraday Settings

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com