[amibroker] Helping us help you

Hello,

When contacting support please understand that we are thousands miles away
from you and we don't see your computer screen.

Sometimes we get e-mails like this:
"My screen is blank. Please help".
or
"I have lost my indicators. Please help".

Sorry but e-mails like this do not really allow us to help you.

You have to describe what you did exactly, and what your settings
are (SCREENSHOTS are very useful). Otherwise we have no
idea what happened on your machine.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com