[amibroker] Re: 4.63.1 - problem with chart arrows?

Hello,
 These arrows you speak of, are they similar to arrows that would
show if a candle has touched a BB? That would be very helpful to
have. A friend of mine gave me a code to do it but I didn't realize
it was already built in. I looked in the F1 contents but couldn't
see anything on arrows.

Tim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Corey Saxe" <res1wgwl@xxxx> wrote:
> My arrows work fine and so does the show arrows button.
> Remember to first select show arrows in IB, press apply, then
backtest in AA, then right-click on trade list and select what types
of arrows to show.